Level Changes & More
He is what I changed,
- Starting Room
- Switched off the dust effects in starting room
- Added some props in to play around with
- There is a secret prop, can you find it ;)
- Fixed the player's head clipping through the wall.
- Removed buildings farther out, since they aren't in sight no more, less loading times.
- Fixed some gun physics
- Gun bullets will move some props with small force
- Gun is still not centered for certain reasons
- Jumping has been increased a little
- Will play around with different jumping animations
- First Level
- Fixed some clipping of some props
- The ladder is easier to use now and lighter
- The water effects slow the player down just a little.
- Still messing around with water
- The dusty effect has been turned down a little
- Fixed some block like shadows
- Smoother prop loading
- Smoother mouse aiming
What I am working on now
- Tutorial level
- Special Areas just for tester access only
- More guns
- A actual monster
- Will be harmless, but fun to shoot
- Death animations
- Better foot step sounds.
This Blog applies to
the-twisted-fate-windows-nightly.zip 716 MB
Version 7 Aug 12, 2017
the-twisted-fate-windows-alpha.zip 198 MB
Version 0.0.0.1b Aug 12, 2017
Get The Twisted Fate
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.